All the people love All Inclusive holidays. According to ABTA, up to 23 per cent of UK tourists choose trips to closed hotel resorts with full board. However, we think it is a high-risk holiday. Why?
We know All Inclusive from the inside out. Magda once worked in Sharm El Sheikh as a travel agency resident. And even though today we avoid these moods, we have to face it: All Inclusive will have a long-lasting opinion of the best of the cheapest possible holidays.
But although many of us will definitely go for an All Inclusive vacation one day…
– because my husband likes it
– because there are animations for children
– because I do not want to cook
– because you do not have to worry about anything
– because I can lie on a deck chair and do not have to do anything
– because there is a fabulous price
– [insert any explanation]
…it’s worth being vigilant because it’s very likely that…
1. We will get a lot of weight